Red Line 58205 Heavy Shockproof Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Red Line Oil's team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic engine oils using only the world's finest base stocks. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Motor Oil products exclusively.
Red Line Shock Proof gear oil is designed for heavily loaded racing and street differentials that see heavy shock loading. It contains a unique solid dispersant that cushions gear teeth to help prevent breakage. Red Line Shock Proof provides the protection of a 75W250 with the fluid thickness properties of a 75W90.
Ideal for use in sprint, midget, and dirt late model differentials as well as in rear ends using spools or lockers.
- Fully-synthetic formula created from polyol ester base stocks offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers SAE 140W Gear Oil, 1 GallonView$54.99Compare
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90W Gear Oil, 1 GallonView$59.99Compare