Red Line 80312 Engine Assembly Lube, 4 Oz.
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Red Line Oil Assembly Lube is not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. It has three times greater film-strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide lubricants. Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Stays put and supplies a high film strength for protection. Excellent for crankshaft installation. Can be used safely with all metals, including bearings. Can be used with petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Will not plug filters after initial engine start-up, unlike other assembly lubes
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
You may also be interested in:
COMP Cams 102 Engine Assembly Lube, 4 oz. TubeView$6.99Compare
COMP Cams 104 Engine Assembly Lube, 8 oz. TubeView$8.99Compare
COMP Cams 127 Engine Assembly Lube, 16 oz. TubeView$12.99Compare
COMP Cams 159 Engine Break-In Lube Oil AdditiveView$13.99Compare
Red Line 81403 Cam Break-In Oil Lube AdditiveView$13.99Compare