Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
- high-performance wheel bearings
- high angle and conventional CV-joints
- high-temperature alternator bearings
- high-speed ball bearings
- conveyor bearings
- worm gear drives
- servo mechanisms
- applications where vibrations can cause fretting wear and corrosion to take place
- Red Line CV-2 will slightly darken after high-temperature use; this darkening will not detrimentally effect the performance of the grease.
- Although Red Line CV-2 is compatible with small amounts of many petroleum-based greases, it is always good lubrication practice to thoroughly clean out the old grease to eliminate abrasive particles and to minimize the possibility of grease incompatibility.