Red Line Oil Assembly Lube is not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. It has three times greater film-strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide lubricants. Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Stays put and supplies a high film strength for protection. Excellent for crankshaft installation. Can be used safely with all metals, including bearings. Can be used with petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Will not plug filters after initial engine start-up, unlike other assembly lubes
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Assembly Lube Product Data (PDF)
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.