Red Line Oil’s team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic engine oil using only the world’s finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Motor Oil the premium product on the shelf. It’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it’s motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
- Most popular engine oil for modern road cars and light trucks
- Thicker oil film at operating temperature than a petroleum 10W40
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils