Red Line Oil's team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic engine oil and chemically-advanced additives using only the world's finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Motor Oil the premium product on the shelf. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it's motor oil, Red Line Engine Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it's Red Line Oil on the inside. Red Line will produce 2-4% more power than an oil with similar viscosity.
- Used in applications with wider bearing clearances
- Popular with sprint and midget applications on methanol - offers less frequent oil changes due to less fuel dilution
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear