Ram Clutches 8351 7.25 Inch Stock Car 3-Disc Clutch, Chevy Pre-1986
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Ram has put their extensive knowledge to work developing this extremely durable 7-1/4" clutch. The four paddle multi disc clutch design has twice the friction material of other 7-1/4" clutch units and features a proprietary friction material known for its outstanding durability. The Ram 7-1/4 will also bolt directly to most existing 7-1/4" flywheels.
- New internal drive mechanism provides smooth, driveable engagement
- Twice the friction material of other 7.25" clutches
- Proprietary Ram friction mix known for outstanding durability
- Discs feature 8 rivet hubs for added torque capacity
- Bolts directly to existing 7.25" flywheels
- Chevy applications use Ram throw out bearing 605-48100
- 3-disc Clutch: 9.7 lbs (weight without the button)
Terms and Policy (PDF)
Tech Tip: When installing a new multi disc clutch, be sure to follow the manufacturers instructions for correct set-up. You should also replace the pilot bushing/bearing.
Tech Tip: To extend the life of your expensive racing clutch you should not use it to load the car on or in your trailer. The amount of slippage this causes is worse than a night of racing.
Item DetailsS/B Chevy Pre-1986
You may also be interested in:
ARP Fasteners 130-2201 Chevy Pressure Plate BoltsView$13.99Compare