Radiator Mounting Hardware
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Mounting radiators can be a real pain, but these universal radiator mounting brackets will makes it a little easier. Brackets are designed to mount our universal aluminum crossflow radiators with a 3" thick core to a variety of applications. Don't forget to order the rubber insulator pads (sold separately).
This kit contains 4 steel brackets. The lower brackets measure 3-1/4" inside to inside. The upper brackets measure 2-1/2" inside to inside.
This kit contains 4 aluminum brackets. 2 lower mounts brackets and 2 upper mount brackets (for weight savings). The lower brackets measure 3-1/4" inside to inside. The upper bracket measure 2-1/2" inside to inside.
This kit contains 4 stainless steel pieces. 2 lower mounts brackets and 2 upper mount brackets. The lower brackets measure 3-1/4" inside to inside. The upper bracket measure 2-1/2" inside to inside.
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 63420 Manifold Filler NeckMore Info
Inline Fabricated Filler Neck, 1 1/2 Inch HosePrice: $39.99More Info
Silicone/Aluminum Radiator Hose KitMore Info
AFCO High Performance Radiator Hose KitPrice: $79.99More Info
Radiator Rubber PadsMore Info
Book - The Official Guide to Cooling SystemsPrice: $14.99More Info
Makes manifold the highest filling point. For cooling problems where radiator is mounted low. Fits both right or left applications. Sender mount. Fits GM V8, 90° V6.
- Locates filler neck at highest point on cars with low-mount radiators to bleed off air
- Unit can be flipped 180° for either right or left outlet location
- Includes 1/2" NPT fitting for installing water temperature sending unit and two 1/4" NPT fittings for return lines on popular aftermarket cylinder heads
- Made of 356-T6 cast aluminum; 3-1/4" high
- Includes gaskets, bolts and washers, and standard size radiator cap filler neck
- Cap is NOT included
These 1-1/2" inline hose adaptors allow you to put either a radiator fill cap inline. Use with a bleeder valve to get all air out.
Trying to find hoses for that custom project can be a challenge, so we now offer this complete starter kit that can be used in many applications.
- 1-3/4" ID 90 degree hose, 13.75" long (measured on outside of bend)
- 1-1/2" ID 90 degree hose, 13.50" long
- 1-1/2" ID 45 degree hose, 9.25" long
- 1-3/4" ID straight hose, 6" long
- 1-3/4" ID 45 degree aluminum tube, 12" long
- 1-1/2" ID straight aluminum tube, 6" long
High-temp silicone hose and aluminum coolant hose adapters allow you to customize your cooling system.
- (1) - 1-3/4"(I.D.) x 13.50" 90 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(I.D.) x 13.25" 90 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(I.D.) x 9.25" 45 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-3/4"(I.D.) x 6" Straight silicone
- (1) - 1-3/4"(O.D.) x 12" 45 deg. aluminum tube (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(O.D.) x 6" Straight aluminum tube
This set of radiator pads consists of two pieces of 1/4" thick rubber. One set provides enough rubber for all four brackets in our radiator mount bracket kit 91734700-STL.
Learn the secrets of how a cooling system works so you can solve your own cooling system problems. This book was written by a man who has 20-plus years preparing pre-1948 cars for the 4,000-mile Great Race across the United States. Great info for all, but geared toward the Flathead Ford V8.
By Randy Rundle. 8.5" x 11", 36 pages.