Radiator Mounting Hardware
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Mounting radiators can be a real pain, but these universal radiator mounting brackets will makes it a little easier. Brackets are designed to mount our universal aluminum crossflow radiators with a 3" thick core to a variety of applications. Don't forget to order the rubber insulator pads (sold separately).
This kit contains 4 steel brackets. The lower brackets measure 3-1/4" inside to inside. The upper brackets measure 2-1/2" inside to inside.
This kit contains 4 aluminum brackets. 2 lower mounts brackets and 2 upper mount brackets (for weight savings). The lower brackets measure 3-1/4" inside to inside. The upper bracket measure 2-1/2" inside to inside.
This kit contains 4 stainless steel pieces. 2 lower mounts brackets and 2 upper mount brackets. The lower brackets measure 3-1/4" inside to inside. The upper bracket measure 2-1/2" inside to inside.
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 63420 Manifold Filler NeckMore Info
Inline Fabricated Filler Neck, 1 1/2 Inch HoseMore Info
Silicone/Aluminum Radiator Hose KitMore Info
AFCO High Performance Radiator Hose KitMore Info
Radiator Rubber PadsMore Info
Book - The Official Guide to Cooling SystemsMore Info
Makes manifold the highest filling point. For cooling problems where radiator is mounted low. Fits both right or left applications. Sender mount. Fits GM V8, 90° V6.
- Locates filler neck at highest point on cars with low-mount radiators to bleed off air
- Unit can be flipped 180° for either right or left outlet location
- Includes 1/2" NPT fitting for installing water temperature sending unit and two 1/4" NPT fittings for return lines on popular aftermarket cylinder heads
- Made of 356-T6 cast aluminum; 3-1/4" high
- Includes gaskets, bolts and washers, and standard size radiator cap filler neck
- Cap is NOT included
These 1-1/2" inline hose adaptors allow you to put either a radiator fill cap inline. Use with a bleeder valve to get all air out.
Trying to find hoses for that custom project can be a challenge, so we now offer this complete starter kit that can be used in many applications.
- 1-3/4" ID 90 degree hose, 13.75" long (measured on outside of bend)
- 1-1/2" ID 90 degree hose, 13.50" long
- 1-1/2" ID 45 degree hose, 9.25" long
- 1-3/4" ID straight hose, 6" long
- 1-3/4" ID 45 degree aluminum tube, 12" long
- 1-1/2" ID straight aluminum tube, 6" long
High-temp silicone hose and aluminum coolant hose adapters allow you to customize your cooling system.
- (1) - 1-3/4"(I.D.) x 13.50" 90 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(I.D.) x 13.25" 90 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(I.D.) x 9.25" 45 deg. silicone elbow (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-3/4"(I.D.) x 6" Straight silicone
- (1) - 1-3/4"(O.D.) x 12" 45 deg. aluminum tube (measured from the outside of the bend)
- (1) - 1-1/2"(O.D.) x 6" Straight aluminum tube
This set of radiator pads consists of two pieces of 1/4" thick rubber. One set provides enough rubber for all four brackets in our radiator mount bracket kit 91734700-STL.
Learn the secrets of how a cooling system works so you can solve your own cooling system problems. This book was written by a man who has 20-plus years preparing pre-1948 cars for the 4,000-mile Great Race across the United States. Great info for all, but geared toward the Flathead Ford V8.
By Randy Rundle. 8.5" x 11", 36 pages.