Racewise RWFRONT Front Suspension Geometry Software
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stop guessing and start winning - learn the facts of front suspension geometry with this informative CD-ROM computer software. Now you can get all the Racewise Chassis School material in an easy-to-use software program for your home computer. Racewise provides the technical understanding of suspension and tire performance that racers must have in order to make “no guesswork” decisions regarding chassis setup, handling analysis and adjustments.
- For double A-arm front suspensions
- Full, 3-Dimensional Accuracy
- Allows Steer, Roll and Bump or Rebound Suspension Movements
- Computes/Reports All Critical Front Suspension Factors:
- Roll Center Location/Migration
- Moment Arm Length
- Caster & Camber Curves
- Bump Steer
- Shock & Spring Travel
- 3 years in-field development
- Designed to trach suspension with specific hands-on lessons and includes fully illustrated handbook and help files
- Realistic,on-screen, multi-angle suspension views
- Provides immediate analysis of adjustments from simple to complex with numerical and graphical representations
- Full, 3-Dimensional accuracy
- Compatable with Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, and 7
- For all forms of racing!
More Like This
Racewise RWREAR Rear Suspension Geometry Software
Holley 534-144 Commander 950 Pro Software
Steve Smith Autosports C264 CD-ROM - Rear Suspension Geometry Pro
Steve Smith Autosports C155 Computerized Chassis Set-Up
Auto Meter AC-65 PC Software For Bct-200J (Replaces Ac-35)
Auto Meter AC-62 Amp-Link Data Download Software
Auto Meter AC-63 Amp-Link Data Download Software/Cable Kit
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.