RHS Pro Action Small Block Chevy Cast Iron Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Racing Head Service to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 5902233 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These heads deliver significant gains in both power and torque for all Small Block Chevy applications - right out of the box. Available for a variety of applications (see chart). All heads feature a multi-angle Serdi valve job.
- Standard port 23° head
- Accepts standard Chevy rocker arms and valve train components
- Advanced port/runner/chamber design & modified water jacket for optimal performance & added reliability
- Multi-angle intake & radiused exhaust valve seats for up to 5% more airflow
- 200cc recommended for 327-350 c.i. up to 400+ HP
- 220cc recommended for 383-400+ c.i. up to 550+ HP
Application Chart (GIF)
Roller Ready - Please specify cam lift when ordering.
Complete heads are made to order, please allow 3-4 days to assemble.
Item DetailsAngle Plug
200cc Intake, 64cc Combustion Chamber
Made to order, allow 3-4 days to assemble.
- Recommended Spark Plug: 14 mm, 5/8" hex, .480 reach plugs, tapered shaft
- Approximate Compression Ratios Chevy 350 w/ Keith Black 474-120 flat top pistons:
- 64cc = 10.2 to 1
- 50cc = 12.04 to 1
More Like This
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Angle Plug
Ford Racing N351 Sportsman Cast Iron Heads
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Enginequest IMCA/WISSOTA Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/64cc
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.