RHS Pro Action Small Block Chevy Cast Iron Heads, 200CC / 50CC
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
InfoThese heads deliver significant gains in both power and torque for all Small Block Chevy applications - right out of the box. Available for a variety of applications (see chart). All heads feature a multi-angle Serdi valve job.
- Standard port 23° head
- Accepts standard Chevy rocker arms and valve train components
- Advanced port/runner/chamber design & modified water jacket for optimal performance & added reliability
- Multi-angle intake & radiused exhaust valve seats for up to 5% more airflow
- 200cc recommended for 327-350 c.i. up to 400+ HP
- 220cc recommended for 383-400+ c.i. up to 550+ HP
Application Chart (GIF)
Roller Ready - Please specify cam lift when ordering.
Complete heads are made to order, please allow 3-4 days to assemble.
- Recommended Spark Plug: 14 mm-5/8", .480 reach, tapered shaft
- Approximate Compression Ratio Chevy 350 w/ Keith Black 474-120 flat top pistons:
- 50cc = 12.04 to 1
You may also be interested in:
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64ccView$1,099.99Compare
Speedway 1957-85 Chevy 283-350 Complete Gasket SetView$54.99Compare