Garage Sale - RCI Junior Racing Suit Jacket Only
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Simpson Individual Arm RestraintsMore Info
Steve Smith Autosports S294 Book - Quarter Midget Chassis TechnologyMore Info
Kirkey Junior 24 Series 8 Degree Aluminum Racing SeatMore Info
Simpson Quarter Midget Cage NetPrice: $59.99More Info
Simpson 5-Point Harness, Wrap Around, Quarter Midget Seat BeltPrice: $99.99More Info
Simpson 5-Point Racing Harness, Bolt In, Quarter Midget Seat BeltsPrice: $99.99More Info
Bell GP2K Kart Racing HelmetPrice: $489.99More Info
Bell GP2 Youth Racing Helmet, Youth SeriesPrice: $299.99More Info
Impact NecksGen REV Head and Neck Restraint SystemPrice: $598.99More Info
These Simpson individual arm restraints have padded arm bands and stainless steel hardware. 14" attachment straps. Available in red, blue or black.
This is the complete chassis tuning and set-up guide for quarter midgets. Includes both dirt and asphalt tech.
All of the benefits of KIRKEY's professional racing seats mean better lap times for you. Full size comfort and safety. All of KIRKEY Racing Fabrications smaller sized 24 Series seats are designed and manufactured with the same care and attention to detail as our other professional racing seats. TIG and MIG welded and reinforced in critical areas. Includes multi-level shoulder harness and sub belt cutouts.
- TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- 8 Degree Layback Style
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Headrest is reinforced with offset aluminum extrusion
- Water resistant nylon upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-level shoulder harness cutouts and submarine belt opening are standard
- This seat has rib supports and headrest lowered one inch for smaller children
Your choice of 8 Degree Layback in 10", 11", 12", 13" or 14" widths. Includes black cover.
960-24000 Instructions (PDF)
Just the right size for quarter midgets.
The simpson quarter midget cage net can be adjusted from 23" to 28" in length. It is 7-1/2" wide at widest point.
Choose either black, blue, or red.
Built specifically for Quarter Midget racers. Wrap around style (pull down) with latch & link buckle.
- Crotch strap - 15"
- Should Strap - 33"
- Waist Strap - 44"
Built specifically for Quarter Midget racers. Bolt-in style (pull down) with latch & link buckle.
The GP2K racing helmet is certified to the Snell K2010 standard which requires the helmet to be tested to the Snell SA2010 standard test criteria but does not require the helmet to be fire retardant.
The GP2K race helmet takes a 287 SRV Shield which features the SRV-1 pivot system and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. The GP.2K also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can also customize the fit of the GP2K by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts to tighten the fit in the cheek area. In addition, replacement face piece kits are available for the GP2K in the event the front interior chin piece needs to be replaced. Available in White.
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
The GP.2 Youth helmet is designed for young racers who need an extra small size helmet that is fire retardant. The GP.2 Youth has the same design features as the adult GP.2 model. The GP.2 Youth is SFI 24.1 certified – the SFI 24.1 standard is accepted by various youth racing and karting organizations including the Quarter Midget Association of America (QMA). Metallic Silver
- Formula Style Helmet
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- Air Intake To Maximize Forehead Ventilation
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Youth Size Shell
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Standard Eyeport
- Positive Seal Visor System
- 287/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Pro Style Comfort-Plus Interior
- Removable/Replaceable Cheek Pads
- SFI 24.1 Youth Certification
- Available in sizes 4XS to XS
The Impact NecksGen is a revolutionary head and neck restraint designed specifically with adjustablilty, angular impact protection, comfort, and affordability in mind. Manufactured from a lightweight carbon fiber DuPont composite material, the Impact NecksGen weighs a mere 1.8 pounds and features unique body forming shoulder pads minimizing the pressure points on the collarbones. Designed with a single adjustable lateral helmet tether, the Impact NecksGen unit provides an alternate load path for superior side on impact protection.
- SFI 38.1
- Patent pending tension neutralizing tether provides superior lateral and frontal support
- Weighs just over 1 lb.
- Allows for quick entry and exit of the car
- Ergonomic design offers little to no interference with seat or helmet
- Carbon fiber composite construction
- Works in any race car and every seat angle
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large