These strong, lightweight steel bellhousings are just the ticket for installing a Borg-Warner T10 or Toploader 4-speed manual transmission behind your favorite V8 engine. We're now offering them for Ford FE 352, 390, 427, 428.
The compact design allows the bellhousings to fit in tight quarters and most will accommodate up to a 12" clutch. Set up to use an original style clutch fork and release bearing, but can also be used with hyraulic release bearings.
- Height = 6.425
- Trans. Bore Ø = universal 4.85/4.910/4.685
- Engine = Ford 352/390/427/428
- Trans. = Universal early toploaders/Borgwarner T10/Muncie, Jerico 4-5 Speed/Short Shaft TKO, Ford and Chevy 500-600
- Clutch Ø = 12"
- Flywheel = 184 tooth
- Weight = 23#
- Universal shifter fork brackets for diaphram or cable operated linkage
- Fork brackets, full engine plate and grade 8 bolts included
T10 or toploader transmission