These strong, lightweight steel bellhousings are just the ticket for installing a manual transmission behind your favorite V8 engine. We're now offering them for LS-Series Chevys.
The compact design allows the bellhousings to fit in tight quarters and most will accommodate 10-1/2" clutches. These bellhousings are set up to use an original style clutch fork and release bearings with a Saginaw, Muncie or Richmond transmission, but can also be used with hyraulic release bearings.
- Height = 6.290
- Trans. Bore Ø = 4.685
- Engine = Chevy LS-1, LS-2, LS-3, LS-6, LS-7, LS-9
- Trans. = Richmond, Saginaw, Muncie, Bert, Brinn, Chevy TKO 500-600, Falcon, Jerico 4-5 Speed
- Clutch Ø = 11"
- Flywheel = 168 tooth or 153 tooth
- Weight = 22#
- Stock Shifter fork & throwout bearing
- Passed ALL SFI testing
- Pivot ball, full engine plate and grade 8 bolts included
Saginaw, Muncie or Richmond transmission with stock clutch fork