Quick Time RM-6063 Ford 289-351W Steel Bellhousing - T10 & Toploader
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
These strong, lightweight steel bellhousings are just the ticket for installing a manual transmission behind your favorite V8 engine. Were now offering them for small block Fords with 157 tooth flywheels.
The compact design allows the bellhousings to fit in tight quarters. These steel bellhousings were designed to be as small as possible to allow more room in the transmission tunnel and firewall area. Will accommodate up to a 10-1/2" clutch. Set up to use an original style clutch fork and release bearing.
This bell housing will fit Toploader 4-Speeds and Borg-Warner T-10s from Fords.
Includes lower flywheel cover.
Item DetailsFor Toploader with stock clutch fork or cable
- Height = 6.300
- Trans. Bore Ø = Universal 4.850/4.910
- Engine = Ford 289/302/351w/351c
- Trans. = Ford toploader/Borgwarner T-10/Short Shaft TKO 500/600
- Clutch Ø = 10.5"
- Flywheel = 157 tooth
- Weight = 22#
- Universal fork brackets for diaphragm or cable operated linkage
- Pivot ball, fork bracket, full engine plate, and grade 8 bolts included
You may also be interested in:
Ram Clutches 88502HDX HDX Series Clutch Set - FordView$339.99Compare