These aluminum-bodied QA1 Stocker Star Adjustable Rear Shocks bolt right in where your stockers were and give you twelve valving options to tune your ride and features external adjustment with the knob on the outside of the shock.
- Easy, bolt-in installation
- Deflective disc valving - increased valving response, control and consistency
- On-the-car valving adjustment - no more removing shocks to adjust valving, simply turn the knob
- 5/8” centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod - increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex
- Forged aluminum body - lightweight, stronger than billet
- Bright anodized body for a show-winning appearance
- 3-step sealing system - exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion
- Dyno tested and serialized assures consistency in production and performance
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Due to deviations from the factory ride heights, it may be necessary to check the actual ride height of your particular application.
- 1958-64 Impala
- 1965-70 Impala
- 1971-76 Impala/Caprice
- 1994-96 Impala/Caprice
- 1964-72 Chevelle A-Body
- 1968-79 Nova
- 1970-72 Monte Carlo
- 1973-77 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Grand Am, Cutlass)
- 1978-81 GM A-Body (Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino, Grand Prix, Cutlass)
- 1982-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
Many Stocker Stars can be converted to different mounting applications.
- Application: Single Adjustable
- Shock Type: Rear Shocks
- Upper Mount: T-Bar
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- I.D. of eye bushing is 3/4"
- O.D. of shock body at widest point is 1.949"