Garage Sale - QA1 FC1957P Street Stock Front Shock, GM/Ford, Heavy, 7 Valving
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Replace your old original shocks with new QA1 racing shocks and feel the difference! If your rules mandate a shock that uses stock mounting, QA1 is the shock for YOU! Finally get a racing shock that uses the latest technology with a stock mount!
For GM full-size front and Ford mid-size & full-size front.
- Racer Revalveable and Rebuildable
- No Valving Overlap
- Precision Machined Piston with P.T.F.E. Piston Band
- 15mm Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Twin Tube Design
- 2" O.D. Steel Body
- Use Large Body Tuning Kit # TK01 For Valve Combination Changes Between 0-13
Note: Valving for these QA1 shocks is listed as COMPRESSION-REBOUND. Example: 7-3 means 7 COMPRESSION and 3 REBOUND. 7 means 7 COMPRESSION and 7 REBOUND.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
QA1 53957 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing ShockView$124.99
Quick ViewQuick View DetailsxThe 53 Series is the upgraded version of the FC Series and features a brand new body which is 100% made in-house and designed with enhanced internal gas bag clearance. Hands down, this is the best shock for stock mount applications. The 53 Series is the hot setup for Southern Sport Mods, Stock cars, and limited modifieds. Specific valvings available for Southern Sport Mods to promote weight transfer and increase traction.
- Front - GM Full-Siz, Ford Full/Mid-Size
- Compressed Length: 9.94"
- Extended Length: 14.94"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
- 2-1/16" Steel twin tube body
- Stock mount
- Deflective disc valving
- Linear valving provides a more stable car and allows the driver to feel the car better
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable designed for unparalleled repeatability
- 100% Dyno tested & serialized
- Made in the USA
Note: Be sure to check compressed and extended lengths carefully for proper fit. QA1 lengths do not necessarily correspond to competitors’ lengths.Compare