QA1 5095-3 Steel Bearing End Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 5/3 Valving
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 72150953 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Removable bearing mount allows installation of rubber bumpers or shock extensions. Can also be used with coil-over mount kit - slight drilling of upper spring mount required.
- Racer Revalveable & Rebuildable
- No Valving Overlap
- Precision Machined Piston with P.T.F.E. Piston Band
- 15mm Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Twin Tube Design
- 2" O.D. Steel Body
- Can Be Run Upside Down
- Use Large Body Tuning Kit # TK01 For Valve Combination Changes Between 0-13
More Like This
QA1 28V Series Steel Gas Pressurized Monotube Shock, w/Schrader Valve
QA1 28A Series Steel Pressurized Gas Monotube Shock, IMCA Approved
QA1 60953 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 5/3 Valving
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7