QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rods ride. Comes with steel coilover sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- 15"-15-3/4" @ ride height
- 18-3/4" extended, 12-1/2" compressed
- Use 14" spring
- Width of Mount Bushings: 1.25"
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
Coil Over Mount Illustration (Link)
Item Details15" - 15-3/4" @ ride height
18-3/4" ext. 12-1/2" comp. Use 14" spring.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
More Like This
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 ME302 Mustang II Front Coil-Over Shock, Front, Ford, Each
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
Pro Alum. Small Body Coil Over Shocks, 4 Inch Pol, Spring Rate-450 lbs
AFCO 1564A Pro Street/Strip Coil-over Shocks
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
AFCO 3855F Aluminum 5 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable, Front
QA1 GD507 507 GM Double Adjustable Front Coil-Over Shock
AFCO 29022 Coilover Kit for 1979-04 Mustang Strut