QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rods ride. Comes with steel coilover sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- 15"-15-3/4" @ ride height
- 18-3/4" extended, 12-1/2" compressed
- Use 14" spring
- Width of Mount Bushings: 1.25"
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
Coil Over Mount Illustration (Link)
Item Details15" - 15-3/4" @ ride height
18-3/4" ext. 12-1/2" comp. Use 14" spring.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers