These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. Has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes and includes 1/2" bushing. Sold as a pair.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- 2-1/2" I.D. chrome-silicon spring
- Guaranteed to stay within 2% of rate and length FOR LIFE
Note: Shock lengths represent mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Chart (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)