Don't you wish you had adjustable coil-overs on the front of your classic car to vary the ride height and road feel? This QA1 Pro Coil Adjustable Front Coil-Over Conversion Kit will do just that for you. You get two adjustable coilover shock assemblies that have a single knob with 18 valving options and two coil springs.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- Specialty Designed Conical Springs
- Springs designed so that the lower end sits on the coil-over shock and the upper end sets in the original spring bucket in the frame
- Allows for a longer, lighter spring for more stored energy, offering increased weight transfer
- Greater durability by locating the spring pressure in the frame and not on a single stud
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Threaded aluminum body allows easy ride height adjustment
- QA1 Pro Coil shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Choose 350 lb., 450lb. or 550 lb. rate springs.
- 1964-67 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1964-67 442/Cutlass
- 1964-67 GTO/Lemans
- 1964-67 GS/Skylark
- 1955-57 Chevy
Spring Rate Front End Weight
- 350 1700-1900 lb.
- 450 1900-2100 lb.
- 550 2100-2300 lb.
Most Small Blocks have a total front end weight of 1700-1950 lbs. Most Big Blocks have a total front end weight of 1951-2200 lbs. If equipped with Air Conditioning, add 75 lbs.
* Approximate figures, not exact.
- Comp. Length: 10.5"
- Ext. Length: 15"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
- Spring Free Length: 10"
- Spring Upper I.D.: 3.50"
- Spring Lower I.D.: 2.50"
- Spring Style: Pigtail
- Spring Finish: Powder Coated, Chrome Appearing