QA1 64-67 A-Body/55-57 Chevy Front Coilover Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Don't you wish you had adjustable coil-overs on the front of your classic car to vary the ride height and road feel? This QA1 Pro Coil Adjustable Front Coil-Over Conversion Kit will do just that for you. You get two adjustable coilover shock assemblies that have a single knob with 18 valving options and two coil springs.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- Specialty Designed Conical Springs
- Springs designed so that the lower end sits on the coil-over shock and the upper end sets in the original spring bucket in the frame
- Allows for a longer, lighter spring for more stored energy, offering increased weight transfer
- Greater durability by locating the spring pressure in the frame and not on a single stud
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Threaded aluminum body allows easy ride height adjustment
- QA1 Pro Coil shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Choose 350 lb., 450lb. or 550 lb. rate springs.
- 1964-67 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1964-67 442/Cutlass
- 1964-67 GTO/Lemans
- 1964-67 GS/Skylark
- 1955-57 Chevy
Spring Rate Front End Weight
- 350 1701-1800 lb.
- 400 1801-1900 lb.
- 450 1901-2000 lb.
- 500 2001-2100 lb.
- 550 2101-2200 lb.
- 600 2201-2300 lb.
- 650 2301-2400 lb.
Most Small Blocks have a total front end weight of 1700-1950 lbs. Most Big Blocks have a total front end weight of 1951-2200 lbs. If equipped with Air Conditioning, add 75 lbs.
* Approximate figures, not exact.
- Comp. Length: 10.5"
- Ext. Length: 15"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
- Spring Free Length: 10"
- Spring Upper I.D.: 3.50"
- Spring Lower I.D.: 2.50"
- Spring Style: Pigtail
- Spring Finish: Powder Coated, Chrome Appearing
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
QA1 Adjustable Pro-Coil ShockPart # 7214673Qty x 2
QA1 GMP Coil-Over SpringPart # 72110477Qty x 2
More Like This
Pro Shocks C250/GM300 1955-1957 SB Chevy V8 Coilover Conversion
Pro Shocks® C250GM450 1955-1957 B/B Chevy V8 Front Coilover Conversion
QA1 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Front Coilovers
QA1 GD501 Pro Coil Shocks and Strut, 15/10.5 Ext/Comp, 1955-81 GM
QA1 GD502 Pro Coil Shocks and Strut, 19.5/14.5 Ext/Comp, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GD402-09450 Corvette C5/C6 Double Adjustment Coil-Over System
QA1 GE401-10550C Economy Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GR402-09650 Corvette C5/C6 Drag R Series Coil-Over System, Corvette
QA1 GR501-10350A R Series Drag Racing Pro Coil System, GM A-Body/Tri-5
QA1 GS501-10350C Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro, Firebird