This is the easiest to install, easiest to adjust timing - CNC machined distributor you will find. Just drop in as you normally would, hook up the three wires, set the initial timing, run a vacuum line to the advance and you are really ready to dial it in. Literally. This distributor has a knob on the side that allows you to change timing up or down 1/2 a degree at a time. How cool is that? It starts producing a super hot spark at 50 rpm for easy starting and keeps putting our through 10,000 rpm. It also has a small diameter cap to clear tight fit applications. Cap has HEI-style terminals.
Fits 351W Small Block Ford V8.
- Easy 3-wire install with no external spark box necessary
- Precision CNC machining and hand assembled construction
- Patent pending positive lock manual advance/retard knob
- Distributor can be accurately advanced or retarded in 1/2-degree increments on the fly
- Each click of the knob provides a 1/2-degree change to total ignition timing
- Get accurate settings easily
- Accurate super hot spark all the way through 10,000 RPM
- Hardened steel .50” diameter steel shaft with sealed roller bearing upper support and bronze bushed lower support for stability at max RPM
- Powerful magnetic pickup and CNC machined reluctor pickup
- Fully adjustable advance mechanism with easy to use spring and bushing design for a nearly infinite advance curve
- Powerfire module built in for drop-in reliability from 50 to 10,000 RPM.
- Hot cranking spark as low as 50 RPM
- Black anodized base with laser etched timing marks for visibility
- High quality injection molded caps with brass terminals for long life and conductivity