Procomp 2115 PC6AL Multi-Spark CDI Ignition
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Procomp PC6AL is the most powerful cd ignition of its type available. It is a multi-spark, capacitive discharge, electronic ignition designed for high performance street, drag racing, oval track and marine applications.
The PC6AL uses the latest state of the art digital technology, and when used with the Procomp high performance coil, produces a spark gap current three times greater than most similar systems and almost eight times the spark of the standard ignition. This CDI unit can be triggered by magnetic, hall effect, points and crank trigger pick ups. Includes a Soft Touch rev limiter, which does not require chips. Produces multiple sparks between 0 and 3000 rpm.
- Our Flathead Ford electronic distributors 910-8351, 910-8353, 910-1000 will require this ignition control box.
- Application: 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
- Spark Energy: 110-115 mJ per spark
- Primary Voltage: 460-490 Volts
- Secondary Voltage: 45,000 Volts
- Spark Series Duration: 20° Crankshaft Rotation
- RPM Range: 15,000 RPM (with 14.4 Volts)
- Voltage Required: 12-15 Volts, Negative Ground
- Current Draw: 1 Amp per 1,000 RPM
Item DetailsWith Rev Limiter
You may also be interested in:
Electronic Ignition CoilPrice: $24.99More Info
MSD 5520 Street Fire CDI IgnitionMore Info
Oil filled heavy duty coils are guaranteed to out perform your stock unit delivering over 30% more spark energy. The oil filled design and arc resistant top, results in superior performance. The coil delivers the added voltage required by street and strip performance engines, and will fit in most standard OEM brackets.
This 12V Ignition Coil will deliver the added voltage required by street and strip performance engines. For use with CD Ignition Control Box 910-2015.
This CD Ignition features multiple sparks to improve starting and idle while also having full power output at high rpm. Also has standard MSD type hook ups and is compatible with MSD's coils and distributors.
- Perfect for budget minded enthusiasts
- Capacitive Discharge Technology
- Multiple sparks improve starting and idle
- Full power output at high rpm
- Easily connects to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors
- Adjustable rev limiter for overrev protection
- Has the standard MSD type hook-ups and is compatible with MSD's coils and distributors
547-5520 Instructions (Part A)
547-5520 Instructions (Part B)