1964-72 Chevelle Tubular Lower Control Arms
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you've wanted a set of tubular control arms for your '64-'72 Chevelle but could not afford them, we've got you covered. specifically designed to plant the tires to the ground during hard cornering, allowing the suspension to keep proper geometry. Comes complete with bushings, ball joint, bump stop, sway bar connector and are powdercoated black.
- Designed for improved suspension geometry
- Keeps the tire planted on the ground during cornering
- Powder coated and fully assembled
- Fits Chevrolet Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, and Monte Carlo
- Arms are designed to work with disc brakes only. Drum brake backing plates will set too far back around the face of the spindle, which does not give the control arm the proper spacing that a rotor would have off the face of the spindle and bracket.
More Like This
QA1 52303 Tubular Upper Control Arms, 1964-72 Mopar A-Body
Speedway 1964-72 GM A-Body Chevelle Tubular Control Arms
UMP Approved 1968-72 Chevelle Lower Control Arms
New 1968-72 Chevelle A-Body Lower Control Arms
Reclaimed 1968-72 Chevelle A-Body Lower Control Arms
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch
1970-81 Camaro Upper Racing Control A-Arm
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft