1964-72 Chevelle Tubular Lower Control Arms
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
If you've wanted a set of tubular control arms for your '64-'72 Chevelle but could not afford them, we've got you covered. specifically designed to plant the tires to the ground during hard cornering, allowing the suspension to keep proper geometry. Comes complete with bushings, ball joint, bump stop, sway bar connector and are powdercoated black.
- Designed for improved suspension geometry
- Keeps the tire planted on the ground during cornering
- Powder coated and fully assembled
- Fits Chevrolet Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, and Monte Carlo
- Arms are designed to work with disc brakes only. Drum brake backing plates will set too far back around the face of the spindle, which does not give the control arm the proper spacing that a rotor would have off the face of the spindle and bracket.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Eibach Springs 3856.140 1967-72 Chevelle Pro-Kit Lowering Spring SetPrice: $252.99More Info
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. This legendary spring system dramatically improves both performance and appearance.
Pro-Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with high performance wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
- For Vehicles With Double Pig Tail Ends On Rear Spring
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Lower Center of Gravity -- Lowers Vehicle 1.0" Front and Rear
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Million Mile Manufacturers Warranty
Note: Some 1967 Models have single pigtail rear springs. Please check your application prior to ordering. For single pigtail applications please use kit 330-3855 instead.