1964-72 Chevelle Tubular Lower Control Arms
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
If you've wanted a set of tubular control arms for your '64-'72 Chevelle but could not afford them, we've got you covered. specifically designed to plant the tires to the ground during hard cornering, allowing the suspension to keep proper geometry. Comes complete with bushings, ball joint, bump stop, sway bar connector and are powdercoated black.
- Designed for improved suspension geometry
- Keeps the tire planted on the ground during cornering
- Powder coated and fully assembled
- Fits Chevrolet Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, and Monte Carlo
- Arms are designed to work with disc brakes only. Drum brake backing plates will set too far back around the face of the spindle, which does not give the control arm the proper spacing that a rotor would have off the face of the spindle and bracket.