Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (5)
What's in the Box
InfoSpeedway introduces premium rotating assembly engine rebuild kits, with an optional balance job. Includes new 2-pc rear main seal cast steel crank, rods, pistons rod & main bearings. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Speedway Cast Steel Crankshaft
- Two-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 4340 H-beam Connecting Rods w/ ARP bolts
- Full floating pin in silicon bronze bushing
- Precision bolt bushings to positively locate cap
- 5.7" lengths
- 622 grams
- Weight matched set of 8 rods
- Keith Black Signature Series Hypereutectic Pistons
- T-5 heat treated aluminum construction
- Super stiff design for maximum ring seal
- 4.000" bore pistons available in .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in .030 or .040 sizes
- King HP Series Main & Rod Bearings
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Mains are 3/4 grooved for improved oiling to the rod journals
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish