Get premium components at a superior value with this forged rotating assembly, only from Speedway Motors! These rotating assemblies include a forged crank, H-beam rods, hypereutectic pistons, rod bearings, and main bearings.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately. Use ring Style A.
- Speedway 4340 Forged Steel Crank
- 3.00" stroke
- Precision ground, micro polished journals
- Heat treated and stress relieved
- Magnafluxed, X-rayed and sonic tested
- 360 degree indexed stroke
- Cross-drilled, chamfered oil supply holes
- Nitrided journal surfaces
- Ford Racing 4340 Forged Connecting Rods
- 5.09" length
- Beefy construction
- 5/16" bolts
- .912 pin
- Matched set of 8 rods
- Keith Black Hypereutectic Pistons
- T6 heat treated
- Available in .030" or .040" oversizes
- Ring Style A
- Clevite 77 Rod and Main Bearings
Note: Due to the many variations in balancers and flywheels, Speedway Motors does not offer balancing services on any Ford crankshafts or rotating assemblies.
.200" dome, .912" pin