Richmond 92-0775-2605 Powertrax GM 7.5 10-Bolt Locking Differential
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The 7.5 inch Powertrax Traction System is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. An ultra-strength alloy material is used throughout, which is 67% stronger than titanium.
Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed (installs in about one hour). Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.
- Positive traction - full locker
- Delivers engine power to both wheels when coming off the line
- Upgrade and improve your times and your vehicles reputation
- Smooth quiet operation - fully automatic
- 7.5 Inch Powertrax Unit
- Do-it-yourself - installs in about one hour
- No special tools required
- Works for both cars and trucks
- Gives 2-wheel drive trucks the traction power of 4x4's
- Excellent replacement for Posi trac style lockers
- No special gear lube required
- Use 85W-140 in warm climates, 80W-90 in cold climates
Item Details26-tooth, 1975-1995 Open Drive
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 58204 Heavy Shockproof Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 QuartPrice: $17.99More Info
Red Line Shockproof synthetic gear oil is designed for heavily loaded racing and street differentials that see heavy shock loading. It contains a unique solid dispersant that cushions gear teeth to help prevent breakage. Red Line Shockproof gear oil provides the protection of a 75W250 with the fluid thickness properties of a 75W90.
Ideal for use in sprint, midget, and dirt late model differentials as well as in rear ends using spools or lockers.
- Fully-synthetic gear oil formula created from polyol ester base stocks offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oil
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness