Powermaster 92507 Flathead Ford V8 Starter, 12 Volt
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
- Original look
- 75% more torque than OE starter
- 50% less weight, 10.5 lbs.
- 4.4:1 gear reduction 160 ft. lbs. torque
- OE look screw type starter drive with improved alloy steel to resist breakage
- '32-'51-All, '52-'53 Manual Trans.
- 12V Neg ground only
- Not for use with French block, V8-60 or 8N Tractor
Powermaster's warranty is one year from the date of purchase on all street rod components, and 90 days for any component use for an off road or race application.
Powermaster will provide technical support regarding warranty claims and inquiries directly to the purchaser to help resolve any warranty claims or necessary technical support for warranty resolution. Component or components can be returned to Speedway Motors as long as the product is still under warranty.
All customer service inquiries pertaining to warranty and defect claims are to be handled by Speedway Motors if under one year street or 90 days race. If the product is out of warranty please contact Powermaster direct to discuss their repair and return program.
Powermaster Customer & Tech Support
Phone: (630) 957-4019