Power Radio Antenna
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These chrome power radio antennas will put the finishing touch on your ride! Motorized antenna has several mounting options and can be frenched into a fender. Features a 3 ft. long chrome antenna. 12 volt operation.
- Compact, lightweight and requires minimum space to install
- Powerful antenna motor for dependable service
- Provides excellent AM/FM signal reception
- Requires a 12" deep x 4" x 2.5" space below the antenna "hole"
- Requires a 5/8" hole in the fender
- Antenna lead is 3 ft. long
- AM/FM signal reception
You may also be interested in:
Power Trunk KitMore Info
Linear Actuator, 12 Volt MotorMore Info
Hidden Radio AntennaPrice: $42.99More Info
Electric Trunk Lift KitMore Info
Enough 12 volt solenoids, switches, and wire with hardware necessary to activate one latch with one switch.
910-69220 Instructions (PDF)
Linear actuators are gear-driven drive motors that extend a shaft with 110 lbs. of force. Our 12V actuators are a universal design for custom installation and operation in countless applications. With built-in limit switches, ACME dive system, and a IP 63 dust and water resistant rating, they are ideal for automotive applications (trunk, hood, doors, etc.) as well as electric wing sliders for Mini Sprints.
This linear actuator has a potentiometer and can be used with our controller # 910-64295. Available in 4", 6" or 8" strokes.
- Load Capacity - 110 pounds
- Static Load - 550 pounds
- Speed at Max Load - 0.50 in/sec
- Reccomended Fuse - 10 Amp
- IP Grade - IP 63-total dust protection, water resistant
- Pin Holes: 5/16"
- Retracted Length: 246 mm (9.69")
- Shaft Diameter: 20 mm (.787")
- Size: 10-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 3"
- Weighs approx. 2-3 lbs
Wiring Schematic (GIF)
This compact hideaway antenna is easy to hide and gives you great reception. Can be mounted on your windshield (optimal location), under the headliner, under your seat, or nearly anywhere! Includes adhesive pads for sticking it to the winshield. 12 volt operation.
- Crystal clear reception
- Works like a standard antenna
- Give your car a clean look
- Limited lifetime warrantyWiring Info:
- Coax cable to antenna lead
- Bare wire to ground
- Small wire to 12 volts
It's cool to open your trunk with just the flip of a switch! This kit includes the motor, gear box, mounting kit, switch and instructions. Must be used with existing trunk hinges.
- Primary arm is 8-1/2" long
- Secondary arm is 6" long center to center of pivot point
- Shaft with arm protrudes 2-1/2" from main body
- Total travel of the arm is 13" (measured at knee pivot)
- Overall dimensions with flange, but not including arm, are 10-1/2" x 9-1/16" x 1-3/4" thick
- The main body without flange for mounting is 8-1/2" x 9-1/16" x 1-3/4" thick
Mounting flange on arm is 1" from center to mounting surface
Max working capacity is approximately 61 pounds. Does not have a limit switch up or down.