Power Door Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Eliminate your door handles with these electric solenoids and push button switches! Enough 12 volt solenoids, switches, relays and wire to operate two doors.
You may also be interested in:
Performance Tool W5207 285 Piece Electrical Repair KitMore Info
Lokar HR-1100U Hood Release Cable Kit, Black HousingMore Info
Power Trunk KitMore Info
Includes wire stripper/crimper, wire ties, test light, black tape, screwdrivers, fuses, test leads and an assortment of terminals all in a carrying case. Put one in your trailer or under the seat of your vehicle.
This kit comes complete with billet aluminum handle assembly and cables. The cables are "U-Cut-to-Fit", designed with specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable, with billet aluminum fittings and stainless steel inner wire. Hood release kit includes aluminum firewall fittings and cable stop. The outer housing is 18 inches inside the vehicle and 6 feet under the hood. The inner wire is 9 feet long. Requires cable-operated latches.
- Comes complete with billet aluminum handle assembly and cables
- Specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable
- Billet aluminum fittings and stainless steel inner wire
- Includes aluminum firewall fittings and cable stop
- Outer housing is 18 inches inside the vehicle and 6 feet under the hood
- Inner wire is 9 feet long
- Requires cable-operated latches
Enough 12 volt solenoids, switches, and wire with hardware necessary to activate one latch with one switch.
910-69220 Instructions (PDF)