Portable Engine Stand, 1500 LBS.
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Heavy duty steel wheels. This 1,500 lb stand has four casters.
Good Stand, Decent Price
- Easy To Use
Made in China...nuff said.
- Decent price
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Performance Tool Portable Three Leg Engine Stand, 1000 LBSPrice: $79.99More Info
Auto Dolly M998088 Folding Engine StandPrice: $693.99More Info
Outerwears Speedway Engine BagMore Info
JAZ Products 720-000-01 Engine Stand Drip TrayMore Info
Small Block Chevy Crank Socket for Degree WheelMore Info
These heavy duty portable engine stands feature quality thick gauge tubular steel construction and are able to support up to 1000 lbs in weight.
- Heavy duty swivel casters for easy maneuvering
- Head assembly rotates 360° and locks in 6 positions
- Securely holds most foreign and domestic engine blocks
- Fully adjustable mounting head assembly
- Rugged heavy gauge tubular steel construction
This folding engine stand from Auto Dolly allows post-crankshaft installation operations much easier. This engine stand can hold your engine vertically at 45°, and horizontally to make engine repair jobs quick and easy. Made in the USA!
- Heavy duty rolling casters
- Folds up to save space
- Made in the USA
- Fold out radius: 32”
- Fold up distance to top of engine stand plate: 40”
- Folded down dimensions: 14” x 40” x 18”
- 1,200 lb. weight capacity
- 100 lbs. shipping weight
Cover your spare spare engines or protect a finished engine while it's waiting to be installed. Made from a water repellent Denier nylon. Equipped with drawstring at bottom to secure cover to stand.
- Helps keep your shop floor clean during engine disassembly
- Designed to fit most three and four leg engine stands
- Made from durable black plastic for long service
- Cleans easily with soap and water or in a solvent tank
- Big enough to catch debris from a big block
- Small enough to stay out of your way
By removing the crank hub or balancer and using this tool, engine builders have a positive way to turn over the engine. Broached keyway allows 1/2" socket to slide over crank snout and key. Giant knurled jam nut positions degree wheel.
Use with 11" degree wheel.
Item DetailsChevy S/B V8, 90 degree V6, and
Pontiac S.D. 4 cyl.