Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1974-77 Chevelle A-Body
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 1974-77 Buick Century, Regal
- 1974-77 Chevy Chevelle, El Camino
- 1974-77 Olds Cutlass, 442
- 1974-77 Pontiac GTO, LeMans
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint & Tie Rod End Boots
This product has no reviews.