Apparel & Gifts
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1966-72 GTO, Skylark, Cutlass
SAME DAY SHIPPING! Order within the next 12 hours 33 minutes and receive same day shipping
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint & Tie Rod End Boots
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 1966-72 Buick Century, Skylark
- 1966-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1967-72 Pontiac GTO, Lemans