Poly Locks for Roller Rocker Arms, 3/8 Stud
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
For use without stud girdle. Works with most aluminum roller rocker arms. Has a 5/8" hex with a 0.550" outside body diameter. Set of 16.
Item DetailsFor aluminum roller rockers w/o stud girdle.
You may also be interested in:
Poly Locks for Roller Rocker Arms, 7/16 StudMore Info
Performance Tool W80524 Valve Lash Feeler GaugesMore Info
Valve Lash Rocker Adjusting Wrench, 5/8 Inch w/ 3/16 and 7/32 In. T-WrenchesMore Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreaseMore Info
Book - Build High Performance Small Chevy Cams & ValvetrainsMore Info
For use without stud girdle. Works with most aluminum roller rocker arms. Has a 5/8" hex with a 0.595" outside diameter that steps down to 0.545" at the base of the polylock. Set of 16.
This precision feeler gauge from Performance Tool features 3" long blades with a .002" step for setting valve lash. The feeler gauge has 22 blades and measures from .004" to .025".
These valve lash adjusting wrenches make adjustment very easy, cutting the adjusting time in half. Simply position the adjusting handle wrench over the rocker arm lockdown, and drop the appropriate T-handle down through the hole in the wrench--with one hand doing the job of two.
Two part steel tool makes it easy to accurately adjust your rockers. Each tool comes with two T-handle wrenches.
Valve Lash Rocker Adjusting Wrench, 5/8 Inch w/ 3/16 and 7/32 In. T-Wrenches
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
This book covers small block Chevy rocker arms, lifters, valves, valvesprings, retainers, guideplates, pushrods, and cam drives, as well as detailed information on how to degree a cam and choose the proper cam for your application. Finally, matching cams to cylinder heads, analyzing port flow, and proving it all through dyno tests round out this informative volume. 300 photos. 144 pages in this book.