Polished Stainless Exhaust Tubing
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Our fully polished 304 grade stainless steel tubing has a wall thickness of .07". Sizes available are listed by the outside diameter (O.D.) dimension.
- Available in 1"-3" O.D., sold by the foot
- Made of 100% polished stainless steel
- Seamed 15 gauge
- UPS up to 7'
- Priced per ft.
- If you want us to cut the tubing into smaller lengths than you are ordering, please tell us the lengths of tubing you need by keying that information into our comment area located just above the payment information of Step 2 of the Checkout Process.
- If your tubing can be cut in 3 ft. or 4 ft. lengths, the price will be discounted $1.00/ft.
- Please keep in mind that the longest piece that can ship by UPS is 7 feet. The longest piece that can ship by truck is 10 feet.
- There are no returns on this stainless steel exhaust tubing.
You may also be interested in:
Plain Steel Exhaust Megaphones, 2 x 4 x 24 InchMore Info
Stainless Steel Exhaust U-Bends, 1-1/2 Inch O.D.More Info
Stainless Steel Exhaust/Muffler Tube ClampsMore Info
A great looking, great sounding addition to any street rod. Made from 18 gauge mild steel.
Mandrel bent 304 stainless steel U-bends. For building your own headers or replacing a bent or damaged tube. Tubing is annealed to A269 condition, which prevents work hardening during the construction and fabrication process.
These superior quality muffler tube clamps/u-bolts are 100% stainless steel. They are ideal for any exhaust system and feature a saddle-type clamp for added strength. Choose plain or polished. Choose from 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2" sizes available. Thread size on tube clamps is 8mm-1.25.
- Stainless steel
- Ideal for any exhaust system
- Saddle-type clamp for added strength
- Thread size on clamps is 8mm-1.25
- Choose plain or polished
- Choose from 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2" pipe diameter