Platinum Series Small Block Chevy Shaft Rocker Arms 1.6:1
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Any top quality engine you look at will have shaft type rocker arms on it, whether it's NASCAR, NHRA or Bonneville racing. The reason is they are the strongest, most reliable rocker arm money can buy.
These include fully machined aluminum rockers, premium centerless ground shafts and needle bearings, alloy fasteners and tool steel lash adjusters.
For S/B Chevy with 23-degree valve aftermarket heads.
Item Details1.6 Rocker Ratio
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80312 Engine Assembly Lube, 4 Oz.More Info
LSM Racing Products PC-100 Hydraulic Valve Spring CheckerPrice: $228.99More Info
Performance Tool W80524 Valve Lash Feeler GaugesMore Info
LSM Racing Products SC-100 Valve Spring CompressorMore Info
Red Line Oil Assembly Lube is not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. It has three times greater film-strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide lubricants. Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Stays put and supplies a high film strength for protection. Excellent for crankshaft installation. Can be used safely with all metals, including bearings. Can be used with petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Will not plug filters after initial engine start-up, unlike other assembly lubes
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
Made in billet aluminum with steel inserts for many years of use. Special roller tip end and steel guides will work with most rocker arms. Adjustable for different ratios. Comes with a 0-600 lb. gauge. Complete with easy to read instructions.
This precision feeler gauge from Performance Tool features 3" long blades with a .002" step for setting valve lash. The feeler gauge has 22 blades and measures from .004" to .025".
This is the best tool we have seen for removing valve spring with your head installed, it makes it a one man job. This tool works with S/B Chevy with Jesel, T&D and Buick heads as well as Dodge W-8 with Jesel, FE Ford - Jesel only, Chrysler Indy 440-1 head with Jesel, and the Barton Hemi exhaust only with slight modification.