Plain Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 5/8 Heim Rod Ends, Custom Length
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
- Item 91632511 is made to order. We will ship it from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
These tie rod/drag link kits are pre-cut and tapped lengths of 7/8" O.D. tubing available in multiple lengths. Each kit comes complete with 5/8" heim joint rod ends and jam nuts. Tubing will be tapped with right-hand & left-hand threads for adjustability.
Normally used with 49-54 Chevy style spindles and flat steel steering arms. Can be used with stock type Ford arms if drilled out to 5/8".
- Precut and tapped lenghts of 7/8" O.D. tubing
- Available in these assembled lengths: 24", 25.5", 28.5", 30" 32", 41.5", 42.5", 43.5", 44", 45", 45.5", 46", 47", 47.5", 48", 52.5", 54"
- Tapped right-hand and left hand thread
- Complete with 5/8" rod ends and jam nuts
- Adjustable from 1/4" shorter to 1/2" longer
- Available in plain steel finish
- All lengths measured eye-to-eye
Specify desired length in comments section of shopping cart. No returns/exchange on custom length links. Select your length based on the center-to-center of the heim rod ends, which will also be the eye-to-eye distance between the steering arms (the acutal tube will be 3" shorter than length selected). At selected length, the link will be adjustable from 1/4" shorter to 1/2" longer.
Note: Always use anti-seize to prevent galling the treads during final installation.
Item Detailsw/ 5/8" Heims
Specify desired length in comments section
of shopping cart.
You may also be interested in:
Plain Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 5/8 Heim Rod EndsView$54.99Compare