Plain Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 11/16 Tie Rod Ends, Custom Length
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
- Item 91632514 is made to order. We will ship it from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
These tie rod or drag link kits are pre-cut and tapped lengths of 7⁄8" O.D. tubing available multiple lengths. Kits come complete with 11/16" traditional 7° tie rod ends and jam nuts. Tubing will be tapped with right-hand & left-hand threads for adjustability.
Specify desired length in comments section of shopping cart. No returns/exchange on custom length links. Select your length based on the center-to-center of the tie rod ends, which will also be the eye-to-eye distance between the steering arms (the acutal tube will be 3-1/2" shorter than length selected). At selected length, the link will be adjustable from 1/2" shorter to 3/4" longer.
- Precut and tapped lengths of 7/8" O.D. tubing
- Available in these assembled lengths: 25.5", 28.5", 30", 32", 42.5", 44", 45", 46", 48", 52.5", and 54"
- Complete with 11/16" tie rod ends and jam nuts
- Adjustable from 1/2" shorter to 3/4" longer
- Available in plain steel
- All lengths measured eye-to-eye
Note: Always use anti-seize to prevent galling the treads during final installation.
Note: Custom length: No C.O.D. or return/exchange