Pinto-Mustang II Spindle Nut & Washer Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Mustang II Upper Control Arm BoltsMore Info
Mustang II Rebuild KitMore Info
Bearing-Seal Kit for Two Mustang II Brake RotorsMore Info
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
T-bolts just like the originals!
If you have ever put a Mustang II front end under a street rod, you know how hard it is to find these bolts. Designed just like the originals to fit through the slot the upper control arm mount mounts to. A quarter turn and its in place. Set of four with nuts.
1974-1980 Pinto, Bobcat and Mustang II quality upper and lower ball joints, extra heavy duty rubber control arm and strut rod bushings. All grease fittings and hardware included.
- Two upper ball joints
- Two lower ball joints
- Four upper control arm bushings
- Two lower control arm bushings
- Four retainer washers
- Two strut rod front bushings
- Two strut rod rear bushings
This bearing and seal kit includes two inner wheel bearings, two outer wheel bearings and two inner grease seals. This kit is enough for two brake rotors and is intended to be used with a new rotor installation as this kit does not include the bearing races or cups.
If your project willl be making use of used rotors, you will require new bearing races or cups. Therefore you will need to purchase the bearing and seal kit # 910-31052 suggested below in place of kit # 910-31000.
Works with Mustang II/Pinto and Granada rotors using Mustang II/Pinto spindles only. It will not work for installing Mustang II/Pinto brake rotors on 1949-1954 Chevy spindles. Not for use with early Chevy spindle brake conversion kits.
Upper OD: 1.900"
Lower OD: 2.150"
Bearing ID: 1.375"
Upper OD: 1.380"
Lower OD: 1.570"
Bearing ID: 0.864"
Never install new hubs with old bearings.
Item DetailsFor Mustang II/Pinto and Granada rotors using Mustang II spindles.