Pinion Mounted 9 Inch Ford Emergency Brake
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (14)
What's in the Box
Speedway now offers the stand alone emergency brake system you asked for. Kit includes a 3/16" steel rotor, special pinion adapter, aluminum U-joint girdle, Wilwood mechanical spot caliper, and all hardware.
Suggested cable kit to be used, as referenced in the instructions, is shown below and is # 491-80TP. Cable kit will include and utilize the special cable mounting stud as required for installation. The cable mounting stud included with the cable kit and as referenced in the instructions is not included with or part of this pionion mount rotor and caliper brake kit and it is not available as a separate item.
- Lightweight aluminum cam-actuated caliper (black anodized)
- Steel rotor bolts behind the driveshaft yoke
- U-joint girdle design provides more surface area for the bearing cap for increased strength
- Girdle manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Made in the USA
- Application specific to Spicer 1310 series u-joint yoke configuration
ApplicationSpecific to 9" Ford application using Spicer 1310 series u-joint yoke configuration with 1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32" width. Speedway offers this yoke if needed as a new unit, # 802-92417.
You may also be interested in:
Garage Sale - Ford Racing Rear Disc Kit w/ E-BrakeView$399.99Compare