Pertronix Ignitor Kits for Mallory 4 Cylinder Dual Point Distributors
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Never change points again with the PerTronix Ignitor System. Kit completely replaces points ignition providing increased voltage for improved performance and fuel efficiency over your old Mallory Dual Point ignition. The system fits neatly underneath the distributor cap and is compatible with all 12 volt negative ground systems.
PerTronix Ignitor Systems can be used with any stock point-type coil, or use the Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil for maximum performance. Also compatible with MSD ignition boxes.
- Delivers 2x the voltage to the plugs for more power and MPG
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time, increasing coil output
- Hall Effect Trigger with no moving parts
- Epoxy molding makes module impervious to contamination
- Fits entirely inside distributor for a clean, stock look
- Stable timing - no adjustment needed
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Easy installation
- Select CW for clockwise rotation or CCW for counterclockwise rotation distributors
447-141 Instructions (PDF)
Mallory 23, 24, YD, YL non-vacuum advance
- Operating Voltage: 8 to 16 volt DC
- Temperature Range: -50°F to 300°F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- For use with 12 volt Negative ground systems
- Pertronix ML-141C = 447141-CW
- Pertronix ML-141CC = 447141-CCW