Tear out that frayed and worn factory wiring and start fresh with this all new wiring harness from Painless for 1967- 68 Ford Mustangs. It begins with a state-of-the-art fully assembled 14-circuit fuse block complete with 12 modern blade type micro fuses and 2 relays. Includes a preterminated a/c harness for Mustangs with factory air and an accessory relay for use with fog lights or fuel pump. Installation is a snap.
1967-1968 Mustang Wiring Instructions (PDF)
This five section wiring harness feature pre-printed, color-coded, high-temperature TXL wire to make installation easy and super reliable:
- UNDER DASH CIRCUITS - Wiper switch / wiper motor, Heater switch / blower motor, Ignition switch, Headlight switch, Dimmer switch, Hazard switch and Turn/brake switch (All preterminated).
- INSTRUMENT PANEL - Oil gauge , Fuel gauge , Temp gauge, Factory ammeter, Dash lights, Turn signal lights and Highbeam lights (All preterminated).
- ADDITIONAL CIRCUITS - Courtesy lights, Tach signal and Radio constant/ignition hot.
- ENGINE SECTION - Headlights (terminated), Regulator with pigtail (terminated), Alternator, Starter solenoid, Oil and temp senders, Turn signals and Horn.
- TAIL SECTION - Taillights, Turn signals/brake lights, Backup lights, Fuel sender, License plate, Trunk light and Dome light.