Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
For a limited time only get $150 rebate on ALL Painless EFI or Chassis Harnesses. For more details click here.
From Jul 1, 2017 to Aug 31, 2017
Are you looking to remote mount your fuse block and you want full power options? Then this 28 circuit kit will provide you with all those power accessory circuits, as well as extra long wires allowing you to mount the fuse block in a remote location such as in the trunk or behind the rear seat. Included with this harness are the following parts; GM turn signal & column mounted ignition switch connectors; pre wired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
- Provides additional wire from the fuse block to the dash and from the fuse block to the front end
- Allows the remote installation of the fuse block in the trunk or behind the rear seat
- 28 circuit kit allows you to add accessories to the basic wiring such as power windows, door locks, etc.
- Fuse block comes completely pre-wired and terminated for a simple installation
- Includes GM column mounted ignition and turn signal switch plugs and terminals
- Number of Circuits: 28 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Extra Long Universal
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Passthrough: Multiple Grommet
- Color Code Based: Universal
- Connectors Included: GM Column Mounted Ignition and Turn Switches, Dimmer Switch and Two Headlight Pigtails
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch. You will need to retain the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- A/C & Heat
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires including power windows and locks.
- Accessory section wires including cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch and 7 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
You may also be interested in:
Titan Tools 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal CrimperView$21.99Compare
Titan Tools 11475 Self Adjusting Wire StripperView$21.99Compare