Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a box.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
This 28 circuit kit includes most all the power accessory circuits you have been looking to add to your vehicle. The versatility of this harness will allow it to be easily adapted to almost any vehicle. This kit comes with the GM column mounted ignition switch connectors. Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; prewired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation
- Number of Circuits: 28 Circuits - 18 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Universal
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
- Color Code Based: GM
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
Connectors Included: GM Steering Column Turn Switch and Ignition Switch, Dimmer Switch, Two Headlight Pigtails, 10SI & 12 SI Alternator, HEI Power and Tach and 20 Extra 56 Series Terminals for use with any Factory GM 56 Series Connector such as Headlight Switch, Wiper Switch or A/C Switch/Blower Motor
GM Harness for use with late GM columns with column-mounted ignition switch.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch (column or floor-mounted) and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch. You will need to retain the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Trunk Light
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Engine section wires include electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires include right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires include fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires include power windows and locks.
- Accessory section wires include cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
You may also be interested in:
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk HarnessView$609.99Compare
Titan Tools 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal CrimperView$21.99Compare
Titan Tools 11475 Self Adjusting Wire StripperView$21.99Compare