Painless 20102 1969-1974 GM Muscle Car 25 Circuit Wiring Harness
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
One thing to never forget - the wiring in your muscle car is forty years old and updating to modern and safe components is easy. These Painless Wiring harnesses feature many pre-wired connections and are color coded to make installation a snap. Instructions included.
This 25 circuit harness was designed to fit the following 1969-1974 GM muscle cars: Camaro/Firebird, Nova, El Camino, Monte Carlo, Apollo, Chevelle, Cutlass, Skylark, Tempest, and GTO. This harness features a pre-wired factory style bulkhead connector that plugs directly into the back of the fuse block in the factory location. Factory original quick connect terminals are included for the in dash printed circuit board. Pre-terminated plugs for a column mounted ignition switch, dimmer switch, headlights & headlight switch, blower motor, wiper motor, and turn signal switch. Included with this harness you'll also find a detailed manual and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
- 1969-1974 Camaro/Firebird
- 1969-1974 Nova
- 1969-1974 Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino
- 1970-1974 Monte Carlo
- 1973-1974 Apollo
- 1969-1974 Skylark
- 1969-1974 Cutlass
- 1969-1974 GTO/Tempest
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch / washer pump- Power to wiper switch and the wires between wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Heat/AC Switch - Power into switch and wires between switch and blower motor/resistor block.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, trunk light, license plate light, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires including power windows and locks.
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Cigarette Lighter light, Brake warning light, generator light
- Accessory section wires including cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
Item Details18 circuit
F-Body, X-Body, A-Body
You may also be interested in:
Painless Wiring 40021 Jamb Tac Door Jamb Connector, 1 WireMore Info
Painless Wiring 30201 Hot Shot RelayMore Info
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis HarnessMore Info
Painless Wiring 30003 Universal 18 Circuit Fuse BlockMore Info
Titan Tools 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal CrimperMore Info
Titan Tools 11475 Self Adjusting Wire StripperMore Info
No more ugly wires! Don't wire it... Jamb Tac it! These spring loaded electrical contacts eliminate those ugly wires running into your doors. One pair contains enough parts for one door. One piece installs in the door and one piece installs in the door jam.
The contact buttons on these jamb tac kits are adjustable in length or depth from 0" to 3/8".
This relay kit allows you to turn over the engine from the engine compartment for adjusting valves. It also overcomes starting problems due to an overheated starter or worn out electrical system by boosting amperage to the starter solenoid every time the vehicle is started.
This kit includes:
- Bump start switch with mounting bracket
- 30 Amp heavy duty relay
- Relay base with wire harness
- 30 Amp circuit breaker
- Crimp-on terminals
- Mounting hardware
This 28 circuit kit includes most all the power accessory circuits you have been looking to add to your vehicle. The versatility of this harness will allow it to be easily adapted to almost any vehicle. This kit comes without the GM column mounted ignition switch connectors. Included with this harness are the following parts; a GM engineered fuse block & Painless mounting bracket; GM turn signal connectors; prewired plugs for the headlights & dimmer switch; and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Use this Painless 18 Circuit OEM style pre-wired fuse block to replace your existing fuse block or as a starting point for custom wiring. All you have to do is terminate your circuit wire and attach it to the fuse block. Has accessory outlets, offers a compact size and includes easy-to-follow instructions makes any job painless.
Kit includes mounting bracket, fuses, flashers, horn relay, terminals, and full instructions.
- Ratcheting mechanism design
- Adjustable crimping compression
- Steel jaw
- Color coded wire sizes
- Red 22-18AWG-DIN 0.5-1.0mm
- Blue 16-14AWG-DIN 1.5-2.5mm
- Yellow 12-10AWG-DIN 4-6mm
- Automatically adjusts to strip 24 - 10 AWG wire and cable
- Crimps 22 -10 AWG insulated and non-insulated wire terminals
- Crimps 7 - 8mm ignition terminals
- Wire cutter
- Comfortable TPR hand grips