Painless 10127 1966-1976 Mopar Muscle Car 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
One thing to never forget - the wiring in your muscle car is forty years old and updating to modern and safe components is easy. This Painless Wiring harness features many pre-wired connections and is color coded to make installation a snap. This customizable 21 circuit harness can be used in almost any application where you want Mopar color coded wires. This harness elimintes the troublesome bulkhead connector, and uses our unique covered micro-fuse block. Also featured is an auxiliary circuit with a 20 amp relay for accessories such as fog lights, or an electric fuel pump. Each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification for easy installation.
Designed for 1966-76 Chrysler/Mopar muscle cars including Baracuda, Imperial, Belvedere, Satellite, Charger, GTX, Dart, Road Runner, Challenger, Demon and Duster.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights. This harness kit includes the headlight switch connector and terminals.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch. Power from wiper switch to wiper and washer motors.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. This harness kit includes new terminals for the turn signal switch. You must retain the factory connector.
- Emergency Flashers
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 20 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires include right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights. This harness kit includes six two-pin molded rubber connectors to replace the factory park and turn lights inline connectors.
- Tail section wires include tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, license plate light, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires include fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination. This harness kit includes 30 lamp socket terminals to be used with the factory lamp sockets.
- A/C and Heat
- Accessory (Relay)
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
More Like This
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10111 23 Circuit Wire Harness for 1987-91 YJ Jeep
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10205 27 Circuit Classic-Plus Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20112 Direct Fit Wiring Harness, 1970-73 Camaro
Painless 10123 1966-1976 Ford Muscle Car 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless 20110 1966-1967 Chevy II/Nova 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness