Painless 10123 1966-1976 Ford Muscle Car 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
For a limited time, when you purchase any Painless Performance Chassis Harness or Fuel Injection harness, you'll receive a $100 rebate. Hurry, offer ends February 29, 2016!
One thing to never forget - the wiring in your muscle car is forty years old and updating to modern and safe components is easy. These Painless wiring harnesses feature many pre-wired connections and are color coded to make installation a snap. This customizable 21 circuit harness can be used in almost any application where you want Ford color coded wires. This harness uses our unique covered micro-fuse block. Also featured is an auxiliary circuit with 20 amp relay for accessories such as fog lights, or an electric fuel pump. Each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification for easy installation.
Designed for 1966-1976 Ford muscle cars including Galaxie, LTD, Falcon, Fairlane, Mustang, Maverick, Torino, and Ranchero.
NOTE: Will not work with Thunderbirds.
*Qualifying product for the 2009 Painless Buyer''s Choice Stimulus Package'
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch.
- Emergency Flashers
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. This harness kit includes new terminals for the turn signal switch. You must retain the factory connector.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires from regulator (connector included). (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 20 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory (Relay)
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights. This harness kit includes six two-pin molded rubber connectors to replace the factory park and turn lights inline connectors.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, license plate light, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, brake warning light, gear indicator light, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
This product has no reviews.