Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Discover the revolutionary new technology that has changed the way the world looks at batteries: Optimas famous Spiralcell Technology. These batteries last 2-3 times longer than other batteries and are 100% maitenance free. Plus, with the unique sealed design, you can mount them in any position.
- Strongest 5 second starting burst
- Up to 2x longer life
- More than 15x the vibration resistance
- Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
- Maintenance free
- Faster recharging capabilities
- Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
4 post design - two on top and two on the side. Posts are 1-1/8" tall.
Optima Spec Sheet (PDF)
NOTE: For circle track / off road applications, we recommend the Optima Deep Cycle battery (Yellow Top).
Item Details'9-15/16" X 6-13/16" X 7-13/16" Can''t ship Air!'
- The vehicle must have a properly working alternator, and should not have “aftermarket accessories” with amperage drain exceeding 10 amps. For applications with extra accessories, the correct Optima battery to use is the Yellow Top.
- The vehicle must have a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Use of accessories that prevent the charging system form maintaining the battery in a fully charged state will void the warranty and cause premature failure. For these applications, an Optima deep cycle battery is recommended for this combination of starting and heavy cycling.
- Red top batteries should only be used for hot rod/street rod/OE applications where the system has a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Red top batteries should not be used for off road/circle track aftermarket performance applications. The warranty is voided when a red top battery is used with out a fully functional voltage regulated charging system.